You can help Wheels of Hope with wheelchair collection, wheelchair
repairs and reconditioning, and wheelchair distribution
- Often, we need to pick up donated wheechairs, walking aides (like
collapsible walkers and rollators) and durable medical equipment
(like much needed bedside commodes) before
discarded. Volunteer to collect the mobility
from the individuals and businesses who are donating the wheelchairs,
- Become a part of our Canton, Ohio, warehouse sorting and inventory crew.
Organize what is usable from the few things that need parted out or
recycled, and move the equipment to designated areas.
- Become a part of our Canton, Ohio, repair shop team. Rebuild and
restore, or recycle used wheelchairs and walking aides. Use your
mechanical skills for wheelchair repairs rebuilding equipment like
- Become a part of our "on call" overseas container loading crews,
to ship reconditioned wheelchairs and mobility equipment to our wheelchair
distribution network of in-country partners.
- Become a part of our Board of Directors. Those with a medical background,
physical therapy expertise, marketing skills, governance ability
and spiritual leadership are welcome to join our team to prayerfully
and strategically evaluate and implement our wheelchair distribution
- Help connect with those serving in our distribution network to
learn and report all the amazing stories of lives changed by the
gift of a free wheelchair through our newsletters, social networks
and our upcoming blog!
- Everyone from retirees to youth groups can become a part of the blessing!
Contact our Operations Director: email@example.com
Please check out our
blog and/or follow
us on Facebook for the latest praise reports of what
God is doing through Wheels of Hope and to discover our prayer needs.
Mission | History
| News | Volunteer
| Pray | Donate wheelchairs
| Contribute | Email us
Copyright 2012 by Wheels of Hope: wheelchair donations,
wheelchair repairs & reconditioning, and overseas mobility distribution